Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Lord, Lord

Luke‬ ‭6:46‬ ‭
[46] “But why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say?  
--------------------
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7:21‭-‬23‬ ‭
[21] “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. [22] Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ [23] And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
--------------------

Matthew 25:44-45
[44] “Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’

[45] Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ [46] And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
--------------------
John 6:34-35
[34] Then they said to Him, “Lord, give us this bread always.”

[35] And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. [36] But I said to you that you have seen Me and yet do not believe."

No comments: